24/7/365 Available In The USA
1 (833) 446-7728
We have estimated over $3 Billion in damages.
We have handled over 100,000 claims & performed over 100,000 onsite inspections for large losses across the nation. We offer professional service and specialize in:
- Coast to Coast coverage if you need us to step in and help out
- Complete Large Loss Disaster Assessments
- Xactimate Certified Company
- We represent you in a professional way
- FREE access to our network of attorneys, public adjusters, and contractors
- FREE consulting on insurance processes and construction knowledge
- Educate your customers for you on the appraisal process
- Complete Appraisals & Umpire Services
- Access to the affiliate team & discounts
- Complete Certification of Completion
- Complete Estimate (Free Revisions)
- Complete Supplemental Administration
- We are available by phone/email anytime
- Direct access to all managing members
Henry, HRB Construction
Mission Consulting and Estimating has become a pivotal part of my business model. They handle the proper estimating of my jobs as well as the extensive task of following up with the insurance companies to make sure we get the maximum amount for our claims. This allows me as a contractor to properly perform my job for my customers. I have used other services in the past and Mission is by far the best in knowledge and responsiveness.
James Bonds, United Roofing
We have been working with Mission Consulting and Estimating over the years, they are a constant help. Their knowledge in this industry is at an elite tier. I Would highly recommend his services.
Tom & Diane, NC Homeowners
My husband and I own a home in the outer banks of NC. Hurricane Dorian hit our area and we sustained significant damage. We submitted our claim, along with photos of the damage to our insurance company. They sent us a check for repair work but, not a complete roof. After getting contractors involved, the insurance company sent out an adjuster who basically gave us a very hard time. We called, complained but to no avail. We were then introduced to Mission Consulting and Estimating. They came out to the house, spent a great deal of time, and documented all the damage. Suffice to say we ended up going to appraisal with Mission Consulting and the insurance company. They dealt with every aspect of the process, kept us informed every step of the way, and were always patient in answering our many questions. When all was said and done, we were able to secure the funds from the insurance company and get all damage taken care of. In our mind, there is no company better or willing to fight on your behalf than Mission Consulting and Estimating. We are so grateful for their efforts and highly recommend them.